Saturday, May 25, 2013

Woodland Spirit Dressed in Lavender- FOTD (May 23, 2013)




What? Two posts back to back? Crazy talk! I know right? It's like I'm regularly posting again or something. I decided to try an odd color combo of brown and purple. I really liked how it turned out. I've got to use my Darling Girl eyeshadows more, it's my favorite indie brand honestly. Ladies and gents who is your favorite make-up brand? Any new brands you've recently discovered? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

What I used:

Eyes-
Wet n Wild primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely There Biege (Just along the crease and brow bone.)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Cool Crush (Blended haphazardly along the lid.)
Darling Girl cosmetics Diamond Dust in Woodland Sprite (Plummy brown blended into the crease. Despite the not very sticky base the shimmer was still very noticeable.)
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow in Wicked (Favorite eyeshadow by Concrete minerals, patted on the lid with a damp brush.)
Wet n Wild random ivory shadow to highlight
Physicians Formula Magical liquid eyeliner pen of awesome
Nyx Glide on eyeliner in white
Mascara

lips-
Estee Lauder lipstick in Rose Tea
Maybelline Color Whisper Lip thingie in Cherry on Top

1 comment:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.