Friday, June 21, 2013

Lunar Bunny-fotd (June 19,2013)




There's no doubt that I love Sailor Moon, so the other day I thought I'd try some tiny buns in my hair and do a pretty duo-chrome look with my new L'oreal eyeshadows. The buns turned out kind of crooked but the eyeshadow looked nice.

What I used:

Eyes-
Wet n Wild Primer (This has become my new favorite primer. It's almost exactly like TFSI.)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool (Used on the inner corner and the brow bone to highlight.)
Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Royal Purple (Used strictly on the lid without apply to the inner lid.)
L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Strawberry Blonde (Used all over up into the inner corner where the purple isn't and along the lower lid to the middle of the eye.)
L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in With a Twist (Patted onto the purple base with a tiny brush.)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Freakshow (Used in the crease in an almost cut crease shape to define the whole look. The shadow is kind of sheer but it's suppose to be a dark purple.)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sellout (To highlight zee look.)
Sephora old ass pencil in some random aqua-grey shade (Applied to lower lid to meet the strawberry blonde in the middle.)
Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Futuristic Glamrock (Applied to lower lid to add sparkle to the liner. Love this eyeshadow sooooo much!)
white eyeliner
Winged liner of course
Some mascara

lips-
Maybelline Color Whisper in I Crave Coral

I hope you can see the shape of the look with these pics. I'm still kind of rusty at taking selfies with a camera. They always come out wonky or really close to my face, like HELLO PORES HOW ARE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.